- Bachelor's degree highly desirable
- 3-5+ years performing lead-generation and inside sales functions within an IT/Software product and services environment.
- Ability to act professionally at all times when dealing with customers
- Outstanding phone etiquette, exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Strong drive to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, strategic, consultative sales role
- Energetic personality
- Strong interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Salesforce.com experience is desirable
- Proven track record including collaboration with product marketing in execution of campaigns
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Posted by Domenick Naccarato at 10:29 AM
Inside Sales Representative/Lead Generation Specialist
The Inside Sales Representative is an integral part of ProtonMedia’s sales team and is responsible for lead generation and tracking these leads throughout the sales process. The person in this role works closely with external sales representatives to cultivate leads through targeted cold calling and email campaigns, following up on trade show leads and inbound product and information requests.
In addition to lead generation, he or she creates and nurtures sales leads in a multiple-touch environment, providing product information and demos to prospects and new customers. The Internal Rep qualifies all sales opportunities, based upon specific standards, by obtaining company information, potential use cases, and on occasion, arranging product demonstrations before sharing the lead with the external sales representative. He or she also works closely with Marketing to support various marketing initiatives and execution of the marketing plan in able to ensure proper handling of inbound leads generated by marketing strategy execution.
Compensation is uncapped and is based on a combination of a base salary and commissions on all successful sales. Promotion opportunities are based on skills, development and goal achievement.
Desired Skills & Experience
This is a full time position.