The ProtoSphere for iPad app has many of the same capabilities as the popular ProtoSphere Windows®-based offerings, plus:
- Touch enabled controls and a new user interface bring a remarkably tactile and natural user experience to each 3D room.
- Microsoft® Lync® 2013 support. The ProtoSphere iPad app seamlessly bridges the Apple tablet and Microsoft unified communications worlds via the integration of the ProtoSphere iPad iOS app with Lync 2013 for persistent voice communication, instant messaging, and presence so you can talk, chat and collaborate in a small group, one on one, or in a mass presentation/town hall event.
- Same Content View as Desktop. ProtonMedia leverages the power of its media boards to present the same amount of content to an iPad user as a notebook or desktop user attending the same virtual meeting, despite the smaller iPad screen size.
- Access to SharePoint Boards. SharePoint Boards provide iPad users with access to their content stored in SharePoint document libraries.
- Ability to play Adobe® Flash® stored video on Media Boards using ProtonMedia’s PS3D™ transcoding technology.
- Higher quality graphics with improved graphics rendering presented on the vibrant display of iPad immerses you in a high performance virtual workplace ideal for learning and exchanging information.
- ProtoSphere for iPad works with a 3.0 server back end.
- ProtoSphere 3.0 runs on iPad 2, iPad with Retina display and iPad mini models running iOS version 5 or greater.
- ProtoSphere 3.0 is interoperable with Windows-based clients running version 2.3 of the ProtoSphere desktop application.