- Updated SharePoint integration to support site-federated authentication, Office 365 authentication and interoperation.
- A suite of tools that will give developers the ability to create a wide variety of custom interactions such as programming “bots” that can respond directly to a user’s avatar and adding URLs to virtual objects
- A dramatic performance boost for users who are working on older computers
- Moderator access controls
- New keyboard controls
- YouTube support
- Backwards compatibility with the previous release, Version 2.0
- And much more.
Neal Wiser is Vice President, Strategic Marketing at ProtonMedia. If you have any questions about our appearance and scheduled presentation at the WPC, don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.